CARGO ACTIVE TRADE SOLUTIONS
WAREHOUSING AND DISTRIBUTION
Whether it's stand-alone warehousing or combining our value-added services to serve your needs, we can provide a comprehensive integrated solution both in the US and internationally. From temperature controlled food grade warehousing, to hazardous chemical storage, we have the network that will service your requirements.
Our Network partners offer automated inventory management system that was designed to help clients increase efficiency, reduce costs and manage inventory tracking to satisfy newly implemented FDA / USDA requirements.
Each organization has unique warehousing and distribution needs; we look to help you determine the best approach for your business.
Our clients are assured their food and beverage products are safe and secure in our partners climate controlled facilities. To guarantee compliance and every one of our Networks facilities is inspected by the USDA and provide:
• Radio communication for barcode scanning
• New dock levelers
• Drive-in racking
• Insulated sidewalls and roofs
Our flexible warehousing solutions feature more than 100 strategically located packaging and distribution centers, totaling more than 10 million square feet worldwide.
- Contract and dedicated facilities that facilitate change and reduce cost (Domestic and International)
- Multi-tenant warehousing for the flexibility you need
- On-site support of manufacturing facilities
- State-of-the-art technology, system integration and performance monitoring to enable real continuous improvement processes
- Customized solutions for order customization (make to order service), to increase turns and reduce cost
- Food Grade and temperature controlled warehousing (cold and frozen)
- Hazardous goods storage and handling
- Automation, sorting and fulfillment (high volume/high SKU's)
- Retail mixing center operations
- Reverse Logistics -- offering inspection, re-stocking, recycling and disposal of goods
- Quality Management Systems (QMS), which increase customer service and reduce errors
- Procurement of raw materials and packaging
- DC Site Selection/Optimization